LabWindows/CVI Idea Exchange

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vix

Add support to new standalone cDAQ for CVI Real Time

Hi @vix,

CVI Real-Time support for NI Linux Real-Time targets has been identified as an important step forward for the CVI Real-Time product. Our developers are actively working on changes to the debugging capabilities of the CVI editor that will make it possible to support NI Linux Real-Time targets. We are always interested in getting more feedback into how people are using CVI RT so please feel free to send me an email detailing your use-case at collin.draughon@ni.com.

Thank you for your post! 

Based on this thread, CVI RT doesn't support the new standalone cDAQ (9132, 9133, 9134, 9135, 9136, 9137) when they run NI Linux Real Time OS.

I think that this support should be added asap because it allows saving CVI code already developed

Vix
-------------------------------------------
In claris non fit interpretatio

-------------------------------------------
Using LV from 7
Using LW/CVI from 6.0
1 Comment
TheNIDragon
NI Employee (retired)
Status changed to: In Development

Hi @vix,

CVI Real-Time support for NI Linux Real-Time targets has been identified as an important step forward for the CVI Real-Time product. Our developers are actively working on changes to the debugging capabilities of the CVI editor that will make it possible to support NI Linux Real-Time targets. We are always interested in getting more feedback into how people are using CVI RT so please feel free to send me an email detailing your use-case at collin.draughon@ni.com.

Thank you for your post! 

Collin D.
Software Product Manager