From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

xy plots

Thanks for the instant reply David. I might not be able to understand some Labview words. When you said " use array manipulation", I dont know what you might be referring to. If I understand properly, it would be "build array function". If I use this then the output array would be a 2D array, which I still cannot feed to "Replace array subset".

Thanks again.

Dhawal
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(541 Views)

Dhawal,

By array manipulation, I mean that you can use any part of the array pallet to insert/delete/overwrite your data as you please. I have attached a picture of how you would get the Y values for 2 waveforms, and then replace array subsets for both of them. Hope this example helps, but please keep in mind it is just one way to do this. You may alter the array data as you please.

David L.
Systems Engineering
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(520 Views)
Hi David,
I was finally able to figure out the problem. I had to just set the DAQmx Read to N channel 1 Sample.
I really appreciate your time in helping me solve the problem. I was able to solve the problem by reading and manupulating stuff that you used to send.

Thanks very much.

Dhawal
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(514 Views)
Dhawal,

Thank you very much for posting back the resolution, and explaining what steps were taken to resolve the problem. This will help the community and future viewers. I am glad I could help, and appreciate the comments!

David L.
Systems Engineering
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(508 Views)