LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

xy graph in sweep mode of writing X values into a Waveform Graph

Hi, I know the Sweep mode update is only available with the Waveform graph and I actually had a discussion about it... Here is the link:

http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Waveform-chart-x-values-using-waveform-chart-as-XY-graph/m-p/3105926...

That solved my problem temporary.. It saved me in a project meeting, that graph looks like it should... looks, but I realized the X values and Y values are not synchronized.. what I want to know is, is there anyway to wirte X values into a Waveform Graph? if so, how? If not, I would have to change to the XY Graph but since the Sweep mode update is not available there I may need to write some code to make it behave like sweep mode, any ideas?

The final graph needs to display 2 plots.. one for each carrier of an antenna... both plots use the same data but do not get updated at the same time... one sweep is for one carrier, the second one is for the other carrier  while the first carrier stays with the last sweep ,and so on

Here is a picture of the graph I need to recreate... Thanks

vfp sweep.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,959 Views)

Correction.. I meant the sweep mode is availaboe for the waveform chart, and in the link I posted I eneded replacing the chart for a waveform graph and programming the sweep mode thanks to the person who answered it (Stuart).. the sweep mode works, but the waveform is not moving by the x values, still does it by time but with a fixed range...

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,950 Views)

Edu9,

Please pick this up on your original thread (starting a new thread just makes it harder to follow the story so far).

If what you have is not working then please explain carefuly what the problem is and what you have tried. You said you still had problems in the other thread but did not explain what or why so it was difficult to help further.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,906 Views)