Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

write PNG file

How should I connect the List Folder?

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 38
(940 Views)

Hi Fred,

the help says "give the folder to list with a pattern and you will get all filenames corresponding to the pattern"...

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 38
(938 Views)

Hi Fred,

Have you ever learned how to use LabVIEW?

I suggest you read this training material : Getting Started with LabVIEW

That would help you not to ask dummy obvious questions!

Regards,

Olivier L. | Certified LabVIEW Developer

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 38
(934 Views)

Whenever I encounter an error, I do read the context help or search the Labview example. But, I just can't find solutions to my error. FYI, I have basic knowledge about Labview and you also can't expect me to know everything about Labview. I may not know how to connect the List Folder because I did not use it before and that is why I am asking about it.  But I do know how to use other VI's. So if u think that I am dumb enough to ask dummy obvious questions, isn't this forum suppose to clear my doubts? No matter how easy to you the question may be?

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 38
(928 Views)

Hi Fred,

your question was "How should I connect the List Folder?" The answer to that is clearly given in the context help and so the classification as "dummy obvious" is justificated...

There are examples installed with your LabVIEW. They pretty much cover all main aspects of LabVIEW. Ever tried some of them before asking such "obvious" questions?

Best regards,
GerdW

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 38
(911 Views)

I asked " How should I connect the List Folder? " is not to know how the list folder works and is to find out how to connect it so that I can get the computer to read multiple png images instead of just the one.

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 38
(926 Views)

As to your duplicate post thingy, we should not reply here and instead reply on the other post.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 38
(924 Views)

And can this forum delete posts?

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 38
(923 Views)

Hi Fred,

you did not ask so...

Using the standard FOR loop with autoindexing is all you need:

check.png

- No, we should continue here as here we have all needed information in one place.

- No you can't delete posts. You can only edit them for a limited period of time...

Best regards,
GerdW

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 38
(922 Views)

May I know what is the result that I would get if I connected it according to the screenshot that you posted?

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 38
(916 Views)