LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wpi robotics library

Hello. Can anyone tell me how to get the WPI robotics library in Labview 2014? I tried uninstall and reinstall and update and the library still does not show up. I am trying to use it for a demo.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,386 Views)

Hey solomason,

As an FYI, you may want to refer to the FIRST Robotics Competition Discussions page to post FRC-related questions. Otherwise, I am looking into it to see if the library is available.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,300 Views)

Hey solomason,

The WPI Robotics Library is intended to be used with FIRST Robotics and is installed with the FRC Update Suite. As such, you would need to install the FRC Update Suite 2015 for LabVIEW 2014 support. Unfortunately, however, some older versions of the Update Suite are not available for download on the NI website.

Are you with an FRC team? Also, are you trying to do your demo with a 4-slot or 8-slot cRIO? If so, the required software can be found here, and you will need to use your 2014 serial number to activate the 2013 release software. 

Hope this helps!

Cheers,

paigec

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,291 Views)

Hi,

I am looking for your suggestion, requirement is to use Wpi c++ library for cRIO- 9057 programming and remove the labview dependency(channel configuration or wiring diagram anything it can be)

Will you please suggest if we can use visual studio and use Wpi library for programming to satisfy the given requirement

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,119 Views)