LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wireless transmission using myrio

How can I wirelessly receive data from sensor to myrio and wirelessly control motor?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(3,361 Views)

What sensor?

What motor?

ANY details would be helpful here

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(3,316 Views)

Hi sir,

Thank you for replying..

Any sensor whose output is in range of 0-5volts namely LM 35 for temperature measurement,whose output I have calibrated in range of 0-5volts .Now after comparing this voltage value to some threshold I am running a small DC motor..Now I want this operation to be done wirelessly..Myrio should receive data from sensor wirelessly and transmit data to motor when myrio myrio is working in standalone condition..

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(3,300 Views)

How do you expect to connect these two things "wirelessly"?

How does a DC motor receive data?

Perhaps you should draw a diagram with a lot of detail on what you are trying to do.  You seem to be using terminology for physical items in ways that just don't make sense.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(3,292 Views)

Hello,

The data from the temperature sensor is sent to myRIO wirelessly and this data is sent from myRIO to the motor again wirelessly.

For eg, when temperature is 35C then the motor should receive the data and it should run and when the temperature is 25C then the motor receives the data and it doesn't run. 

We need to know what kind of receiver and transmitter is  compatible with myRIO. Should we use rf transmitter/receiver or Zigbee module or something else? And how can it be used with myRIO? 

Below is the diagram in detail.

IMG_20170226_123310_HDR.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(3,282 Views)

If only the myRIO had a product page that came up first when you typed "myRIO" into Google...

http://www.ni.com/en-us/support/model.myrio-1900.html

it includes 10 analog inputs, six analog outputs, 40 digital I/O lines, WiFi, LEDs, a push button, an onboard accelerometer, a Xilinx FPGA, and a dual‐core ARM Cortex‑A9 processor.

Beyond that, your "detailed" diagram leaves out the only details that matter. You have neither a transmitter nor a receiver drawn in that diagram.  You'd need those to have a chance.  Once you have them, it's a matter of being on the same subnet and sending commands both sides can read and interpret.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(3,262 Views)

Do you got any solution bro? If found can you share it please.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(2,088 Views)

Who is "bro"?

Who are you asking the question to?

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(2,076 Views)