LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wire : is a member cycle

hello, I am trying to create a model of a linear motor. I used the simulation subsystem but it appear an error message wire : is a member cycle. I tryed to use a feedback node (in the main vi). It executes but it shows a wrong response. Can you plsease help figure out what is the problem. Thank you.

PS: the are two attached images that shows the part that includes the problem in the main VI and the simulation subsystem.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,309 Views)

That error is a fancy way of saying you hooked up the thing to itself.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,299 Views)

anas_saad a écrit :

hello, I am trying to create a model of a linear motor. I used the simulation subsystem but it appear an error message wire : is a member cycle. I tryed to use a feedback node (in the main vi). It executes but it shows a wrong response. Can you plsease help figure out what is the problem. Thank you.

PS: the are two attached images that shows the part that includes the problem in the main VI and the simulation subsystem.

Inserting a feedback node is probably the right thing to do. The wrong response you get might be cause by the value you use to initialize the feedback node.

Ben64

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,296 Views)