LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why the plots doesn´t appear on the chart?

Hi guys,

i´m a curious about labview and everything I know I learned it from you... I'm trying to write a code to aquire the roughness of a surface and other things. The attached VI is what i made so far, everything is running well however the plots doesn´t appear on the graphs... can you please help me?

I'm sorry for my bad english...

Best regards,

Jimmy
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(1,953 Views)

Hi GoncaloPT,

Thank you for using National Instruments discussion forum.

What is exactly the problem with your vi? Does it really work well (excepted for the graph visualisation)?

I am asking these questions because you are acquiring a buffer of 100 samples at a sampling frequency of 2 Hz, which induces an acquisition of 50s, however the timeout of your Daq assistant is 10 s. So with this parameters, the vi can't work.

Thank you in advance for your response.

Regards,

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(1,928 Views)

Hi Audrey,

curiously my VI is really working...I understand what you mean, but that configuration is just because I need to export to excel two samples per second, and this is the only way I know to do it. Like i said, i'm just a curious guy that likes LabView a lot...I learned all I know (not much) alone, and with the help of this forum... Can you show me how to do it? and please explain me what is wrong on the graphs visualisation?

Best regards,

Jimmy
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,915 Views)

Hi Jimmy,

I have no problem with graph vizualisation, but I do not use the same device, and also the same frequency and number of sample because it does not work on my side.

Perhaps try to change your waveform graph to waveform chart, and choose the right scale.

Best regards,

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,889 Views)