cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why panel is not responding ?

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi

I can not see why the panel is not responding in the following JKI stae. I stripped down all stuff from my program.

any clues ?

Thanks

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,333 Views)

It doesn't do very much, but it does seem to do it!  It took me a while to clean up the VI so that most of the wires were straight, and I could see all the wires coming into and out of structures (some were hidden by the edges).  Unfortunately, I forgot to save it before watching it at work.  It seemed to go through the JKI Initialization steps, and when I pushed Exit, it stopped.  Not sure what Start is supposed to do, but nothing "blew up".  As far as I can see, it is "doing what you programmed it to do" (but, then, even badly-written programs usually do what you tell them to do).

So what's wrong?

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,285 Views)

Hi

I removed ll the rest of my program just to show what is NOT working. 

On my PC, the panel is not responding (since a couple of days). Clicking on any panel (except start and exit) is not responding.

I don't see why.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,271 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author nitad54448

Hi nitad54448,

Thanks for your question !

Well, I think I targeted the issue : your Tab Control "onglets"... is an Indicator (output), and not a Control (input). That's why you can't change it during the execution of your code.

You can solve the problem by right-clicking on the indicator "onglets" (on the bloc-diagram), then you can choose "Change to Control". It'll normally work.

Bilsix.
Message 4 of 5
(2,262 Views)

hi,

thanks... 

I don't know when this changed to "indicator"; it worked fine before. 

regards

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,254 Views)