LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why input voltage couldn't display in chart ?

In my vi,why input voltage couldn't display in chart ?

please see the attachment

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(2,323 Views)

Your AI and AO run a vastly different rates, thus you should place them in seperate loops. You should also pull the timing and start VIs before the loop.

(Currently, your error wire gets reset with each iteration, you might want to keep the errors in shift registers)

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(2,302 Views)

Thanks to tell me.But,could you please to tell me how to modify them?How do I make AI and AO synchronization?

THank you

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(2,300 Views)
Well, your ai runs at 10000Hz and your ao runs at 20Hz, so start there ;). If they should be really synchronous, run them off the same clock.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(2,295 Views)

THanks.But,why are these not others?Does it work If ai is 20000?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(2,279 Views)

Yun Zhu,

You might consider looking at some of the synchronization examples which can be found under Help » Find Examples » Hardware Input and Output » DAQmx » Synchronization.  I believe the Multi-Function-Synch AI-AO example would be a great illustration of what you are trying to achieve.  This example uses both AI and AO and it is also synchronized using triggers.  Finally, the data read in is outputted to a waveform chart similar to what you are having difficulty with.

Regards,

Trey C.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(2,265 Views)

I really refer to these examples.I changed my vi.But,I couldn't see the plot of the chart and detected frequency.Could you tell me what's the problem with it?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(2,261 Views)

please see the attachment.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(2,260 Views)