LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

while loop LSCI 421

Hi all..
I have the following question; I have installed the instrument driver for Lakeshore 421 gauss meter. I can run the program by using Application VIs--Getting started VI, and see the single measured value .
In order to perform continous execution i placed the application VI inside a while loop, which enables continous execution. But the problem is that the values displayed in the front panel is extremely delayed. Namely, I see the measurement the  value, which is displayed on the device own screen, much later on the front panel. I think i have placed the while loop  to wrong place.
What can i do in order to perform real time measurments? where i should replace the while loop if it s the my mistake?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,246 Views)
duplicate post. You also posted the exact same question in the Measure forum. Measure is a software add-on for Excel so I don't know why you would post there. In any case, post your question in one forum and be a little patient.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,237 Views)
Hi Dennis,

sorry for inconvience..I am totally new even in the forum that I messed up with different forums.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,234 Views)