LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

which sensors are compatible with Labview?

Hey guys ...

plz help me

which sensors are compatible with Labview?

THNAKS IN ADVANCE

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 18
(4,149 Views)

There are too many to list.

What type of sensor are you looking for?

Can you describe what you are trying to do?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 18
(4,141 Views)

we need wireless color sensor ..

to distigwish between 2 colors ....

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 18
(4,113 Views)

Most color sensors output a frequency directly proportional to the light intensity, the frequency is commonly a square wave. You can read the frequency of a square wave, depending on the DAQ you are using in LabVIEW.

Alan

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 18
(4,095 Views)

check out

www.testcoachcorp.com

I'm not sure that they have wireless products, but you may be able to attach it to a wireless device / interface.

As Alan mentionned these can be used with DAQmx.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 18
(4,081 Views)

Or if you are into Microcontrollers this would be a very good solution,

http://www.parallax.com/dl/docs/prod/acc/tcs230-db_doc.pdf

It is specifically designed for the Basic Stamp, but there is enough information to adapt it to , say a PIC, or my choice (always) ATMEL.

Alan

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 18
(4,076 Views)

Thanks a lot for your coopertion

I'll explain what I want to do ..

I want to build Safety Dam System using WSNs ..
I will make the dam as a simulation .
The water inside the dam is represented using blue color , when it exceed predetermined threshold value then the color is changed to red.

The sensor is monitoring the dam . When the dam color is blue , the gate is still closed.
But when the dam color becomes red then the sensor reads the data and send an instruction to open the gate .
Note , the red water decreases when the gate opened until it reaches the threshold value then the water color is changed to blue and the gate is closed.

Help me PLZ ,,,,, I need your help .....

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 18
(4,028 Views)

Hi,

Pick any colour sensor who will output an analog signal.  Use the simples DAQ card with that to communicate with your software.

e.g. : http://www.everlight.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=267:single-color-sensor-analog&Itemid=...

Kind regards,

- Bjorn -

Have fun using LabVIEW... and if you like my answer, please pay me back in Kudo's 😉
LabVIEW 5.1 - LabVIEW 2012
Message 8 of 18
(4,025 Views)

Migrant-bird,

Is this ALL a simulation? Do you really want to connect real world sensors to a real world DAQ? Is this a School Project?

Alan

Message 9 of 18
(4,017 Views)

ABCPrograms

does the sensors in EVERLIGHT run wirelessly and are they copatible with LabVIEW ??

ajmartin

just I want to build a simulated dam using JAVA ..

the  water is moved from bottom to top .. it starts with blue color then when it exceeds the threshold , the color is changed to red ..

put the sensor beside the screen and when it senses the red color then it reads the data and the action is " open the gate "

Note , the red water decreases when the gate opened until it reaches the threshold value then the water color is changed to blue and the gate is closed.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 18
(4,003 Views)