From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is the process to monitoring and control some reservoir and pupm?

Hi Behzad,

why don't you tell the full story in the first place?

You already know what you want tu use,  from inputs to algorithms.

When you mention "Excel file" you should use the RGT toolkit. (You don't speak about plain CSV files, don't you?)

When you mention mathscript you need the toolkit that enables mathscript usage in LabVIEW.

When you mention "hardware connections" you should read the manual of the hardware you plan to use…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 23
(951 Views)

Hi gerdw

thank u.

I have mathscript toolkit. I have RGT part, I attached that's picture, is not complet to use fot Input/Output Excel files?

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 23
(945 Views)

Hi behzad,

use RGT toolkit for (real, proprietary) Excel files. There are a lot of discussions about "Excel files", read them!

Now all you need to do is applying your algorithm to your input data sets… 🙂

Best regards,
GerdW

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 23
(941 Views)

tnx, I will try to find discussions, but please say me, I need new toolkit of RGT? or my RGT is complet?

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 23
(937 Views)

Hi Behzad,

you already have RGT installed. Yes, it is complete (or should be as far as I can judge from your image).

Best regards,
GerdW

Message 15 of 23
(932 Views)

Hi GerdW

I couldnt import and use excel files to my labview program. can u help me more? I read a lot of topic and posts, but I couldnt yet.

Best Regards

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 23
(886 Views)
Your image of the palette only shows the standard report functions that come with LabVIEW and none of the Excel or Word palettes. Are you sure you bought and installed the separate toolkit?

If so, attach your code and explain your exact difficulty.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 23
(871 Views)

Hi

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 23
(858 Views)
Yes, that is the correct palette. No, you can't read native Excel files without using ActiveX. The toolkit installs some examples.

As mentioned before, you can export the Excel file as a csv file which is a plain text file readable with the Read From Spreadsheet function.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 23
(852 Views)

tnx a lot

concep of active x? and how can I use that?

Best Regards

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 23
(840 Views)