LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

web based application

I am trying to work on publishing VI in web, at the same time I am trying to build executable for that, how to go about this ?

1. I built the application and what happens when I say Deploy ?

2. How will the client connect to the program using any internet browser.

3. What will be the link for the program.

I am still starter for web based application, I just want to publish VI and monitor that remotely, I am not using any Internet toolkit VI's

Pls help

THanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,316 Views)

Hi there

Have a look at this Remote panel link

Sletten

Message 2 of 6
(2,306 Views)

HELLO,

THANKS FOR THE LINK, BUT I COULD ABLE TO VIEW APPLICATION IN WEB BROWSER EVEN AFTER ENTERING MY SYSTEM PUBLIC IP ADDRESS.

DO YOU HAVE ANY TROUBLESHOOTING INFORMATION TOO?

THANKS

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,294 Views)

Where is the PC running your web application relative to the PC you are using to try to view it?  Are you trying to look at this over the internet?  If so, your router or firewall is probably blocking the ports needed for remote web viewing to work.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,288 Views)

As of now I m trying in my PC, when I copy paste the link I get below message,

requested VI is not loaded on to memory in server computer.

When I replace my computer name with the my system public IP browser takes hours long to connect.

the webserver.ini file Document root is  "DocumentRoot "C:\Program Files\main\data\"  inside data folder I have the html.

How to troubleshoot if I want to view in my PC where application is installed?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,283 Views)

I built the application in my laptop and closed all labview, used my laptop as target computer, I could able to see the VI running in web browser, but when I shared the link with my colleague who sits next to me he wasn't able to view the application in his web browser, does anyone here knows how to do this?

1. What should I do for the person to view the application in web browser who sits next to me and who is in same network ?

2. What should I do for the person who sits some where in another country and want to view the application but not in same network?

3.What should I do for the person who sits some where in another facility but same company and want to view the application  who is in same network (WAN)

Pls help

Thanks in adv

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,269 Views)