LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wavy water shape

CAn i increase the speed of movement in this?

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 26
(1,184 Views)

@Abdullah98 wrote:

CAn i increase the speed of movement in this?

• Make the sine array shorter.
  • Reduce the wait.
  • Multiply i with a small number.
  • etc.
  • etc.
Message 23 of 26
(1,174 Views)

A completely different approach would be to just customize a slide and import an animated gif into the slider. Here's a very quick draft using an image from the internet. Of course you should make your own with correctly matched color and background, but this should get you started. (Yes, the transparency introduces artifacts, so don't do that)

AniTank.png

This method gives you complete freedom. You could even add a shark or sailboat moving around 😄

Message 24 of 26
(1,160 Views)

Wow! this looks so good!
can you please show me how the gif is being controlled with the tank's slider
i added a gif in another tank but cannot move it with the water in the tank
please guide me

@altenbach wrote:

A completely different approach would be to just customize a slide and import an animated gif into the slider. Here's a very quick draft using an image from the internet. Of course you should make your own with correctly matched color and background, but this should get you started. (Yes, the transparency introduces artifacts, so don't do that)

AniTank.png

This method gives you complete freedom. You could even add a shark or sailboat moving around 😄

@altenbach wrote:

AniTank.png

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 26
(1,120 Views)

You need to customize the tank using the control editor. (right-click...advanced...customize).

Start reading here.

The slider is one of the parts and you can import any picture into it. In this case, I imported an animated gif.

Using an external image editing program, you should first create an animated gif of a suitable size where the water color matches the fill color of the slider and the air matches the background color. You have control over the number of frames and the frame timing. As I said, don't use transparency, because it does not seem to correctly update. This might also depend on the exact format. Of course you could also search the internet for a suitable animated gif.

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 26
(1,113 Views)