LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

waveform graph not showing increments properly

Solved!
Go to solution

Can anybody please check my code and tell me why my waveform graph is not showing as follows

1.PNG

It just shows as follows

2.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,799 Views)

Your x-scale marker values are set to .1 .2 .3 .4 .....  But your X max is only .001, while on you other picture is 0.4

Message 2 of 7
(2,784 Views)

Appreciate your help. Can you please underline where I am wrong because I still did not get it.

Thank you again.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,753 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author bufferlab

Look at this part of the code.

oscilf

Message 4 of 7
(2,748 Views)

Thank you. I understand the mistake now and it is working.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,727 Views)

I am trying to use this scope to acquire data from Scanning Tunneling Microscope. We are using NI PXI-6120 simultaneous-sampling, multifunction data acquisition device. It is in PXI-1042 chasis. Unfortunately, STM machine stopped working. I cannot check whether this scope works or not. Is there any way I can check it works or not. I mean like can I send signal from anywhere into the physical channel. Or can I connect virtual function generator signal to the physical channel or any other way. 

Can anyone please check my code or me. I will really appreciate it.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,726 Views)

Hey bufferlab, could you create a new forum post for this question since it's on a different topic from your initial question? This will help others who have similar questions easily search for your post. Make sure to put key words in your post title as well. Thanks for helping out the community!

Francine P.
Applications Engineering
National Instruments
Message 7 of 7
(2,711 Views)