LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

voltage

I am using LabVIEW version 7.1 with a National Instruments PCI-6713 12bit.

I am not at all familiar with the LabVIEW program.

Can anybody please provide a (simple) voltage data acquisition software?

It will be used to obtain data from some brand new Kistler pressure sensors for a Research Project.

One or two channel does not matter - if one I will use one pressure sensor at a time.

Grateful for any assistance; ofcourse recognition will be possible in any acknowledgements and/or publications if desired...
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,101 Views)

Have you written any code yet?
First of all, you should have DAQmx installed, so you have all the DAQ drivers you need.

Then, you will want to use 'VISA' functions for instrument communication.

Where are you stuck with your program?

Cory K
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,099 Views)

AntoineG,

You've asked the exact same question in 5 different threads. That is one of the most annoying behaviors on the forums.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,091 Views)

AntoineG,

I will mirror Dennis's caution.  While it may seem that gaining extra visibility from multiple posts will help to get an answer faster, the community does a great job answering just one post.  Often times, duplicate posts will have the opposite effect and shy (or anger) people away from helping you out.  

On your question, LabVIEW comes with a number of prebuilt examples.  Open the example finder and browse to Hardware Input & Output»DAQmx»Analog Measurement»Voltage and find an example that works for you.  You can reference multiple channels by placing a comma (Dev1/ai0,1).  One of these examples should get you up and running with everything you need.

Message Edited by ColeTrain on 06-18-2009 05:00 PM
ColeR
Field Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,049 Views)