LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

voice secuirty password

Good morning 2 all,

I m doing my project on advanced home automation using Labview.

In this i m facing problem in:-
1) Security:-
Admin. can unlock door by their voice and face.

My Interfacing hardware is:- Arduino uno.

so, kindly provide me programming help on security area.

Thanking you.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,423 Views)

What'd you'd like to know? Be a bit more specific! You can communicate with your arduino using the usb interface which creates a virtual serial port on your computer. The communication protocol, you have to implement yourself in labview or use some of the already available RFCs which suit your application.

Christian

THINK G!! 😉
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Using LabView 2010 and 2011 on Mac and Win
Programming in Microsoft Visual C++ (Win), XCode (Mac)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,388 Views)

Thank u sir,

I have problem in making-voice based security door lock. That mean, the door's know only administrator Voice.

I am getting problem that how to save my voice in program and then again compare with my voice command and then give output to my door lock.

Same problem in face detection.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,365 Views)

You have to do in parts. The first thing and the most difficult I think is to properly recognize the voice of the administrator and register commands. There are many ways to do, some complicated and more robust.

One way is detect the voice (from the amplitude for example), create a window that you will analyze the spectral content from FFT and compare to a pattern registered. This window will have a length "DT" and will scroll with steps "dt". I have done something similar and I think it is the simplest way. You'll have to pay attention to the sound aquisition circuit. The microphone and the circuit can have a narrow bandwidth(frequency response), rejecting some frequency components of the signal(like a bandpass filter), making it difficult to analyze. The other parts like processing the command and the automation, will be easy.

For the face recognition, you can use a webcam, labview, vision development and the vision aquision software. You can use examples of pattern match to help you. Distances of the parts of face can be used combined with color analyze. You'll have to pay attention to the ilumination because it is one of the most important steps on image processing and it can smooth your work...

I hope it can help you a little bit!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,359 Views)

Thank u sir,

At first i m doing acording to ur guidance.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,338 Views)

sir,

actually i am not able to solve the problem ,can u please send your data of the work done on this field,it will be a great help from your side sir.

thank you,looking forward for ur response

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,310 Views)