LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vision assistant couldnt get image from vision ACQUISITION

Solved!
Go to solution

The file path and the image path are in the same location as the express vi expects

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16
(1,360 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author vahini.manoharan

Well you have fixed the missing file error.

Now you are showing a different error.  Is this the first time this message popped up?  You hadn't mentioned a new error.  As of message 7, you were still showing talking about the missing file error.

What type of image files are your character set file and your picture you are trying to OCR?  The error message isn't clear as to which of those is causing the problem.

You can try turning the Express VI into a regular subVI and right clicking and picking Open Front Panel.  Drill down into there, use probes, turn on highlight execution, and run your VI to see where in the code the error is first occuring.  That might help give a clue as to what the problem is.

Message 12 of 16
(1,335 Views)

With regards to the new error... have you tested this Vision Assistant code in the actual Vision Assistant interface? That thing will walk you through any issues like an image type mismatch.

Here's a tutorial for you.

Cheers

--------,       Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines                                           ,--------

'---   >The shortest distance between two nodes is a straight wire>   ---'

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(1,319 Views)

Thank you Mr.james and Mr.ravens

I just modified my program and now it is working good..

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16
(1,304 Views)

Would you mind telling us what exactly fixed the problem? Someone else might come to the forums for a similar issue and find this thread.

Thanks are best given in the form of Kudos and Marked Solutions (Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines). You received assistance from some top-tier LabVIEW experts here, whom I'm sure would appreciate your gratitude. Marked Solutions help others find this post when they have the same issue and Kudos motivate us all to keep coming back to help! Smiley Wink

Cheers

--------,       Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines                                           ,--------

'---   >The shortest distance between two nodes is a straight wire>   ---'

Message 15 of 16
(1,292 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author vahini.manoharan

Actually i just deleted the thresholding after the colour plane extraction in the vision assistant and the program worked fine.

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
(1,284 Views)