LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

version convert and help with objective

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello I want to switch this file from Version 21 to 20.0 for this lab as i did it on my laptop with the newest version but they want it in the form of 20.0, i also have completed the objective but i am having a hard time figuring out why the program is not working and why the bonus is not if you can update my VI to the 20.0 version and help modify it where it does the bonus i would highly appreciate that !! The due date is tomorrow night Dec 1 at 8:00 pm 

Thank you in Advance !!

lab4 bonus.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(1,081 Views)

Hi ajundi,

@ajundi wrote:

Hello I want to switch this file from Version 21 to 20.0 for this lab as i did it on my laptop with the newest version but they want it in the form of 20.0,

Use the menu entry File -> Save for previous…

@ajundi wrote:

The due date is tomorrow night Dec 1 at 8:00 pm 

You really post that question with less than 24 hours left?

You should learn better time management before learning to code… 🙂

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(1,044 Views)

Did you get a chance to look at my Code and the objective im trying to achieve ?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(1,041 Views)

Greetings! 

If you can help that would be awesome and highly appreciated if not then thank you for your concern about my time management. I am taking 18 credit hours and spending my time on what would actually matter since its finals week, the objective and lab has been completed on time what was bugging me is not being able to get the bonus to work which will not affect my grade whatsoever so I resorted to this community as instructed just to learn more. 

i hope you have a wonderful night !

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(1,001 Views)

Hello, I have been trying to do the bonus for this lab but it is not working out with me if someone can take a look at it and help I would appreciate it 

Thank you

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(1,003 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author ajundi

@ajundi wrote:

Hello, I have been trying to do the bonus for this lab but it is not working out with me if someone can take a look at it and help I would appreciate it 

Thank you

Not able to look at your LV code (I only have LV2020)

The trick to the bonus is that you need to be able to check which of the 4 inputs are missing or blank. Numeric inputs will not work since 0 could be a valid number... what other controls are available that can be blank? Something that the program can check Is Empty?

(enough hints yet? or do I need to continue?)

Then you have will need to have 4 different equations depending on which input was missing.

---------------------------------------------
Certified LabVIEW Developer (CLD)
There are two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Message 6 of 7
(983 Views)

Thank you ! 

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(955 Views)