From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

using labview to control PXI with cRIO modules

Hi, anyone got any examples/reference material/vi's to do this and where to start as a basis. Just need a starting point e.g. pxi vi's etc.

Stu

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,313 Views)

What exactly are you trying to do? What does your system look like?

Adnan Zafar
Certified LabVIEW Architect
Coleman Technologies
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,309 Views)

Hi, initially datalogging and data display. Using using cRIO modules e.g. analog input/output through a PXI express.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,303 Views)

Hi Stu,

Could you describe what exactly you would like to achieve in as much detail as possible? Things like which modules you have, which PXI cards you have, how are expecting to connect your C series modules to the PXI cards, how it should all work together, etc.

By understanding exactly what you want to achieve, we'll be able to offer an appropriate response.

Regards,

Imtiaz Chowdhury
Project Manager
Green Running / Austin Consultants

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,284 Views)

I am an intern who has just been handed a project where I need to setup a simulator using a real time module and a CRIO/PXI1050 chassis. I have some experience as a student in using the LABView (i own a My DAQ student version) instrument & software but I am completely new to the above instruments and I wanted to ask you if you could give me some reference where I can get a handle of the basics like architecture, wiring, how it works etc.

Also, I know that NI has some tutors available but the thing is that I have to be at work all week so a reference pdf or something might be perfect to get me started here.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,075 Views)