LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

using LC100 Camera in HW Trigger mode in a while loop

Hello,

I'm currently writting a UI for Thorlabs LC100 Smart Line camera. I was able to finish a simple UI utilizing the single shot internal trigger mode of the camera inside a while loop, but now I would like to add an external trigger. However, I got stuck in operating the camera in single shot extrenal trigger mode inside a while loop. I'm currently having error shown in the attachment.

Can anyone help me solve this problem? Thank you very much!!!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,818 Views)

Can you upload your VI (or zipped up LabVIEW project)? I'm using LV 2014

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,795 Views)

Here is my trial code for operating the LC100 in external trigger mode. I've already made a vi that works well using the internal trigger system of the camera. I'm using LV2010 and just starting to learn to code using it.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,781 Views)

Well, I cannot see all your SubVIs since I do not have them, but I can give a couple of pointers. Do all of your Initialization and configuration before the while loop. It only needs to happen once at the beginning of the program. Close the camera after the while loop. You should also add a small delay using the Wait (ms) function around 10-100ms just so the program is not using 100% of your CPU.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,767 Views)