From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

urgent help

hello everyone

sorry for this stupid question but i am beginner in Labview and i am trying to recreate a simple code  from a picture,i have only two hour to do it  , and i am trying to find this  three  icon in the block diagram ,but to no avail

Anyone have any idea i will be so grateful

sub vi help.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,021 Views)

This is the main programmain program.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,010 Views)

#1 has arrays (thick wires) coming in to it, so a good place to look is on the Array Palette.  Nothing seems to match.  Another "aggregate" type is Cluster.  Aha, it looks like "Index & Bundle Cluster Array".

I don't recognize #2.  And I haven't seen #3 since LabVIEW 8.something (I think) -- that's a Boolean Constant, showing both "possible" values (T or F), but with both "visible".  More recent versions of LabVIEW show only the actual (constant) value, T or F.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(1,998 Views)

1) Index and cluster array  (Programming->Cluster,Class&Variant )

3) a true boolean constant (old style)

2) array cluster  to cluster of arrays???  What is the vi on the rigth? WDT create ???

Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

“ground” is a convenient fantasy

'˙˙˙˙uıɐƃɐ lɐıp puɐ °06 ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝld 'ʎɹɐuıƃɐɯı sı pǝlɐıp ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ'

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(1,993 Views)

try to replace it with the cluster bundle:

quickhelp.png

Good choice to post more of the vi 🙂

Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

“ground” is a convenient fantasy

'˙˙˙˙uıɐƃɐ lɐıp puɐ °06 ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝld 'ʎɹɐuıƃɐɯı sı pǝlɐıp ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ'

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(1,988 Views)