LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgrading help - convert 1D array of string to 1D array of single number error?

it works fine now 🙂 thanks for all your hopsitality. is there some other way i could directly contact you if i need more help?
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 26
(596 Views)
another similar problem...i don't get where it's getting void from. been trying to figure it out for awhile but am stumped once again 😞
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 26
(588 Views)
okay found out that "value" is an invalid property. it's suppose to be like purpose but it's black. don't know why though...and why can't i edit my posts
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 26
(584 Views)
You can edit your posts only for a limited time after posting.

I am not familiar with the properties you are using here. Where does the reference come from?

Typically, code is difficult to debug from images alone, it would be much better if you could attach some code.

If you have other problems, just post the in the forum so everybody has a chance to reply. I'm usually here so I will see it too.
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 26
(573 Views)
Sorry to barge in on this long discussion, but based on the picture it seems as if the user is using a VI he got from somewhere else. Since it's using Excel via ActiveX my guess is that the VI was initially written for a version of Excel that's different than the one the user currently has installed on his computer. Microsoft changes the ActiveX interface from time to time. This means that you need to select the appropriate property. In this case you probably want the "Value2" property if it exists.
Message 25 of 26
(563 Views)
yea i replaced them all with the "Value2" property and it gives me no errors now. haven't tested it yet...simply because i don't know how to do lol i don't even think i know what the program exactly does
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 26
(559 Views)