From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

update problems

i have labview downloaded but it is not letting me update it. it keeps saying that there is an error with the first update that is trying to download, and each time i just hit start over and try to download the rest of them, so i can deal with the one that wont download later, its telling me that the next one is having and error and so on so forth

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,610 Views)

Can you post a screenshot of the error message windows, or the exact text? Do you have any permissions or firewall settings that you can change on your computer?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,511 Views)

it keeps saying "there is an error with the document that you are trying to download. please try again or start over"

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,497 Views)

Are you updating through the NI Update Service? Can you update any other National Instruments software, but just not LabVIEW? What version of LabVIEW are you using, and on what OS? Have you changed anything on your computer since it last worked, if ever?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,471 Views)