Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

uninstall related

Solved!
Go to solution
Solution
Accepted by topic author Leon89

i already uninstall them by using MSI Blast.

Thank you all.

Message 11 of 16
(1,705 Views)

Hello,

Please send me MSI Blast because I am facing the same problem now with Labview 2018 in Win 10. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16
(1,080 Views)

Before you run MSBlast or any other Registry Fiddler, I strongly recommend that you do the following:

1. Backup your system!
  2. Make a separate Backup of your Profile to a USB Key or something "simpler" than a complete disk backup.
  3. Make a list of the software that is currently installed on your PC.
  4. Gather the installation media for Windows (you'll need a valid Windows Install key) and any/all software that you wish to run.

I've done a "forced uninstall" twice, on two different machines.  When that totally corrupted Windows, I was forced to reformat the C: drive and spend a day or two rebuilding my Desktop and my Laptop.  You might get "lucky", but Be Prepared ...

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(1,061 Views)

Hi Saad82,

The MSI Blast isn't a commonly used utility to fix installation problems. If you'd like to talk with an applications engineer at National Instruments about your particular use case, you can create a service request. Otherwise, it might help you find a fix if you post your issue on a new discussion thread (and reference this one).

Christine B
Technical Support Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16
(1,039 Views)

Hello,

Please send me MSI Blast because I am having the same issue now with Labview 2018 and 2017 in Win 10. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16
(947 Views)

@Serg100 wrote:

Please send me MSI Blast because I am having the same issue now with Labview 2018 and 2017 in Win 10. 

These LabVIEW versions use the NIPM (NI Package manager) installer, not MSI (the microsoft installer), so what makes you think some ancient software with the "MSI" term in the name would even know what to do?

Do you still have the package manager installed? Maybe you can try following these instructions.

Tell us exactly what you already did, what you tried, and what kind of errors you got?

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
(936 Views)