From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to register my hardware

Solved!
Go to solution

I am unable to find among my registerd products these:

PXIE-1073 Rev: 5.3  serial number: 16A144D

PXIE-6363 X-series MIO board: 0169DB0E

PXI-4110 power supply-SMU:  0167C57E

If I rty to register i get a message that they can not be found.

Scientia est potentia!
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,370 Views)

I think I went through the automatic registration when i installed the hardware on the host PC.  

I noticed recently, that the automatic registration wizzard automatically fills in "IT department" for user, not "gabe wikipil".

Could that be the source of my problems?

At our company, it is someone else who is responsible for keeping a record of the hardware we have and sending them out for calibration. I am trying to help him to get a calibration certificate, or certificate of performance or whatever is available for the PXIe-6363 and the PXI4110 we acquired most recently. When I navigate to that part of the NI website, I am asked for the serial numbers.

Another set of these hardwares is indeed registered and I can see them on the list when I go to the webpage you indicated.

PXIe-1073 rev 1.0 S/N 1596A04

PXIe-6363 S/N 01579FEA

PXI-4110 S/N 01581D28

Which is great.

But, when I am trying to look up or register

PXIE-1073 Rev: 5.3  serial number: 16A144D

PXIE-6363 X-series MIO board: 0169DB0E

PXI-4110 power supply-SMU:  0167C57E

I cant find it or register it.

Scientia est potentia!
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,335 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author magyar

Have you tried using the NI Registration Wizard in the Start Menu under the National Instruments folder?  This will repeat the process you went through to originally register your hardware.

Brian

Brian G.
Message 3 of 5
(2,328 Views)

Re-registering worked.

Thank you.

Scientia est potentia!
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,322 Views)

PLEASE NOTE: Products must be registered in order to claim the associated services.  In this particular case, you would need to register your hardware in order to claim the warranty services for it.  Please let me know if there are any questions.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,289 Views)