LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to include a VIT. get error 1003

hi,

i am trying to make an executable for a FLIR camera.

FLIR instruct to add a VIT to the "always included" in order to make the executable work.

when running the executable i get error 1003 "invoke node in.....VI path: ,b.NULL</b>"

this happend at the last stage when the VI is trying to run. see attached VI with error place in it.

i know using VITs is not needed any more but i don't want to dive into FLIRs code.

thanks

Amos

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,872 Views)

That error code means that the VI is not runable.  And since it is a TEMPLATE, that does not suprise me.  Why not make a VI out of the template and include that?

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,853 Views)

i don't exactly undersatnd what they did with this VIT ( for example i don't understand the code i posted)

if i make it a normal VI , how do i refer to it from this VI?

amos

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,848 Views)

To run the nomal VI, you just need to change the VI name that is going into the Build Path just before the Open VI Reference.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,846 Views)