From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to get smooth multiple plots, when we use Interpolation of raw data

When I plot a single plot with Spline interpolated data, it is coming smoothly. But, we add more than one plot with interpolated data, except the first one, other plots are not smooth. It is given in the image. For my application I need to add 5 numbers of plots, all are to be interpolated for getting smooth graph.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(576 Views)

Hi Uma,

@UmaSK wrote:

When I plot a single plot with Spline interpolated data, it is coming smoothly. But, we add more than one plot with interpolated data, except the first one, other plots are not smooth. It is given in the image. For my application I need to add 5 numbers of plots, all are to be interpolated for getting smooth graph.

No image. No VI. No help!

Please attach some code. (Not just images of code, but real code.) And also provide some example data, controls with default values set are preferred…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(555 Views)

Dear Sir,

Please find the attached vi with example data. In all the individual graph, the trend is smooth. But, in the combined graph, the trend is not smooth, it is increasing step by step.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(500 Views)