From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

timing

hi

I am working with autofocussing of an image. I got struck at one point in my project which is not allowing me to go further. I wrote my code for autofocussing,it is working quite well when i disturb my image in one direction(clockwise). I am using joystick for my testing purpose. The problem is, when i disturb the image in other direction(anticlockwise) then my autofocussing code is getting failed and it is coming out of the loop. Strange thing here is even in anticlockwise direction,in highlight execution mode it is working properly. Will there be any timing issues or anyother modifications to be done. Any suggestions are welcomed.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,972 Views)

Hi Saminemi,

you should stick with your original thread(threads in fact), that way it's much easier to give relevant answers and not re-iterate through all answers alredy given...

Then you should also learn to give meaningful thread titles, "timing" is very generic and has (nearly) nothing to do with your question...

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,969 Views)

hi,

my problem is not yet solved. I am unable to find where i might have gone wrong. Can u guide me in solving this problem.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,963 Views)