From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

thorlabs stage communication error with MG17Core.dll

I'm working with thorlabs stepper motors, and I'm having a problem with an error message occurs at random times.

The program will run for an hour perfectly fine, then crash with the error code 10110. It says "hardware notification/response, MG17Core.dll internal code = 16240903."

I'm having trouble figuring out what is going on, thank you in advance for the help.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,458 Views)

@purschke wrote:

I'm working with thorlabs stepper motors, and I'm having a problem with an error message occurs at random times.

The program will run for an hour perfectly fine, then crash with the error code 10110. It says "hardware notification/response, MG17Core.dll internal code = 16240903."

I'm having trouble figuring out what is going on, thank you in advance for the help.

Shouldn't you be asking Thorlabs?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,453 Views)

I thought it couldn't hurt to ask here as well.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,446 Views)

Hey purschke,

This is Henry from NI and I think it would be helpful to ask Thorlabs about this error as well.  The particular error code 10110 is a undefined error which could likely be due thrid party objects. If you find out this is not a thrid party error then you can either open a new post or repost back into this forum with further details from Thorlabs. 

Best,

Henry

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,395 Views)

Hi! It's ARanyak. Have you already identified your mistake....because now I am facing the same problem too. It would be a great help if you can address the solution. Thank you. 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,108 Views)

It was created by thorlabs, may be they got something about it

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,088 Views)