LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

thorlabs stage communication error with MG17Core.dll

I'm working with thorlabs stepper motors, and I'm having a problem with an error message occurs at random times.

The program will run for an hour perfectly fine, then crash with the error code 10110. It says "hardware notification/response, MG17Core.dll internal code = 16240903."

I'm having trouble figuring out what is going on, thank you in advance for the help.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,429 Views)

@purschke wrote:

I'm working with thorlabs stepper motors, and I'm having a problem with an error message occurs at random times.

The program will run for an hour perfectly fine, then crash with the error code 10110. It says "hardware notification/response, MG17Core.dll internal code = 16240903."

I'm having trouble figuring out what is going on, thank you in advance for the help.

Shouldn't you be asking Thorlabs?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,424 Views)

I thought it couldn't hurt to ask here as well.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,417 Views)

Hey purschke,

This is Henry from NI and I think it would be helpful to ask Thorlabs about this error as well.  The particular error code 10110 is a undefined error which could likely be due thrid party objects. If you find out this is not a thrid party error then you can either open a new post or repost back into this forum with further details from Thorlabs. 

Best,

Henry

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,366 Views)

Hi! It's ARanyak. Have you already identified your mistake....because now I am facing the same problem too. It would be a great help if you can address the solution. Thank you. 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,079 Views)

It was created by thorlabs, may be they got something about it

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,059 Views)