From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the evaluation version is not running on my system

dear sir

i am using windows 7 as my OS.the evauation version of latest labview is not getting installed on my machine .My friend have installed that version on the same Os . can please me what to do? 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,228 Views)

You would need to include more information for anyone to help you.  I would imagine you might have had a error message or some other info giving a reason why it did not install?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,227 Views)

actually when i install the software it prompt for device driver CD when i chose later in the popping window it dnt show the buffering of installation it directly gives message "installation complete".

where it dont get installed at all.; but when same procedure is repeated by one of my collegue it gets installed completely. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,205 Views)

Hey Susant!

Can you provide some more information about what exactly is the problem you are facing?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,202 Views)

actually when i install that version on my system it demands for the device driver CD but on that pop up window of 'device driver" if i choose later the installation get terminated.

This same procedure when my collegue did(by choosing 'later' on pop window) ,the installation gets completed .It don't show any error.

please help me. 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,186 Views)

If I remember right, by the time it asks for the driver DVD, LabVIEW should already be installed completely.

Do you have administrator privileges?

What is the language of your OS?

Which evaluation version are you trying to install? 2010? 2011? 32bit? 64bit?

Was there ever an evaluation version installed that has expired by now?

Are you installing from DVD or from a download? Maybe the DVD is bad? Maybe the download is corrupt?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,183 Views)