From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the digital trigger of the PCI-6034E card in the labview

Hello!
I have LabVIEW software and a data acquisition card(PCI-6034E), and I want to use the digital trigger function.Now I use a pluse to trigger the card to start acquire data.But I have 2 questions:
1. How can I make the trigger to start when the pluse with proper width comes? When I did my test,
the card started to acquire suddenly because another interfere pluse came. That made me akward.
2. How can I indicate the state when the acquisition begins, I want something indicated that the
acacquisition process has begun. I do not make the data displayed in the graph because the acquisition
is so fast and my computer can not stand if I make the data displayed.
Thanks a lot!
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,294 Views)
Lincoln;

If you use digital trigger to trigger the Analog input acquisition of, at the first event of a digital TTL compliant signal at the PFI line, the acquisition will start. Unfortunately, there isn't much you can do about that.
Regarding the second question, you will need, at least, to check if any data was acquired at the output waveform array. You don't need to graph that data, but you will need to check if there is a valid data in the buffer.
Hope this helps.
Filipe
Message 2 of 3
(2,294 Views)
Thanks. That will be helpful.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,294 Views)