LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

testo 350 XL

Hello guys,

i linked the Testo 350 XL with the PC, i installed all drivers got from the toolbox 2012, and now i'm able to use the exampe testo VI for monitoring emissions. All works well, and i can get measures from 10 channels. Is it possible adding more channels? i need the CO2 (infrared) measurement.

I hope that someone can help me.

Kind regards

Marcus

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,445 Views)

Hello Marcus,

I honestly don't know how the Testo 350 works but you can modify your examples adding another channel if another channel is available. You could copy the code for one and change the channel name.

Regards,

Valerio

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(3,396 Views)

Hi Valerio,

i extract the 10 channels values from a string array inside the block diagram of the example.vi . It seems that there aren't other channels.

Valerio.S ha scritto:

Hello Marcus,

I honestly don't know how the Testo 350 works but you can modify your examples adding another channel if another channel is available. You could copy the code for one and change the channel name.

Regards,

Valerio

😞

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,393 Views)

Hello,

we are also using a Testo 350 XL for emission control.

But i do not have the 2012 Toolbox (and testo has not replyed on my request since two weeks).

Is there anyone who can provide me the toolbox and an example how to read data from the device?

We connect it via USB.

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,170 Views)

Hi,

I'm also looking for the Testo350 example.  Could anyone share the example?  I'm basically looking for the drivers to communicate with Testo350.

Thanks in Advance.

Ajay.

--
Ajay MV

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,077 Views)

Hi,

could you please share the toolbox ( Vi files) with me?

regards

Robbin

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,136 Views)