From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

test PC Setup with labview, teststand & PXI rack

I couldn't decide which forum to post this under so my apologiies if this doesn't totally fit...

I am attempting to resurect a test PC that was used to launch LabVIEW 2014 & 2014 VIs from 2013 & 2014 Teststand and uses devices mounted in 

a PXIe-1065, 18-Slot 3U PXIe/PXI Chassis, but the hard drive was lost and the back up proved to be worthless...

So far I was able to configure the NI DAQmx and VISA and can access the modules in the PXI rack through NI MAX.

I used to be able to click on a desktop shortcut to a test stand sequence file which would then open up a copy of teststand

with the sequence file steps showing where I could execute a test with that sequence file but I am struggling in my attempts

to restore this feature.

I have a base deployment license on this PC but need to know what other national Instrument software or drivers that I need

to install in order to deploy labview 2013 & 2014 VIs from teststand  2014 which use the devices in a PXIe-1065, 18-Slot 3U PXIe/PXI Chassis.

(run time engines, other software??)

Any timely information is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(2,406 Views)