From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

taking snapshot of continuous waveform in oscilloscope

my project was -labview front panel has to take the snapshots of the continuous waveform generated from oscilloscope.My front panel is able to take the main graph (which is not rolling or moving ) in oscilloscope and save it in a file in the form of jpeg file.but my main theme is -front panel has to take snapshots of the  continuous  waveform and save those it in a file in jpeg form .
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,673 Views)

@northridge wrote:
 my project was -labview front panel has to take the snapshots of the continuous waveform generated from oscilloscope.My front panel is able to take the main graph (which is not rolling or moving ) in oscilloscope and save it in a file in the form of jpeg file.but my main theme is -front panel has to take snapshots of the  continuous  waveform and save those it in a file in jpeg form .

See to the below thread, if I had understood your requirement correctly.

http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=BreakPoint&message.id=1020&view=by_date_ascending&pag...

Else, post some code for us to help you more...

- Partha ( CLD until Oct 2024 🙂 )
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,648 Views)