LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

switch by push to switch till release

Hallo.

Ich have programmed a calibration of a ECU in LV8. To start the calibration i have implemented a switch. When i push the switch, the calibration starts. But after the calibration ist completed, the switchbutton is still in pushed state. It is necessary, that the button wouold be in unpushed state after the calibration is completed because i have to make new inputs before calibrating second time! When i change the manner of the button/switch into "switch as long as mouse click" i get a error when i load the Applikation to my real-time-system (VIs with boolean elements, can´t get loaded up). Is there another alternative to reset the switch after completing my calibration??

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,461 Views)
You could set the switch to "switch when pressed", the reset it programmatically via a local variable at the desired moment..
Message 2 of 4
(2,460 Views)
Or you set the mechanical action to "latch when released", then the button remains pushed until you read the terminal in the block diagram. The disadvantage is, that you are not allowed to make a local variable of this button.
Greets, Dave
Greets, Dave
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,448 Views)
Hi Dave.

Thank you for your solution. I tried and it is exactly what i want!

FloMAN
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,441 Views)