From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sv_swept_sine_processor (Sound and Vibration Toolkit) for loop issues

Hi All,

I have an issue with the Engine vi in the sound and vibration toolkit,

I am using a modified version of the getting started with swept sine vi, in order to be able to process a single stimulus channel and multiple response channels.

However, in my modified version of the vi (screenshot in zip file), I end up with an array of response channels, each of them received by a different sv_swept_sine_processor.vi. This works properly.

However, I am facing an issue there : if I want to add an extra channel, i need to increase the array and have another PROC vi wired. Not very convenient for 20 channels, or 30 channels.

I tried using a for loop, but it doesn't work, because the PROC vi is designed to run in pre allocated re entrance mode (all at the same time?), and therefore the for loop architecture doesn't work.

Please let me know if you guys can think of an alternative not using for loops but doing the same job?

Many thanks,

Kentmey

Kentmey
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,493 Views)

For clarification, I am trying to create a for loop structure like in Picture2.png attached, which is not successful so far,

Kentmey

Kentmey
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,482 Views)

Hi there Kentmey.

Have you managed to solve the problem now or do you still need some help?

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,364 Views)

Well, I wired 20 PROC and it works, but no, I didn't fix the for loop issue and still appreciate some help if possible,

Kentmey

Kentmey
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,360 Views)

Hi Kentmey,

I'll see what can be done, but could you incluced the modified Get swept samples to process.vi and also the sv_Swept Sine Processor.vi 

As you can see I have a few broken wires at the moment as I don't have the modified VIs. Cheers

Capture.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,356 Views)