From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

supercool pr-59

Hello,

Does somebody have a driver or an example to control the temperature controller PR-59 from Supercool?

Thanks,
V.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(5,500 Views)
Hi,

I think the best thing you have to do, is ask the manufacturer... He may give you exemples.

Regards

Richard Keromen

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(5,472 Views)
Hi, Sorry I do not have any help for you. I am however going to use one of those in about 2 weeks or so, so if you find anything or make anythign yourself, it would be great if you posted it here Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(5,466 Views)
Hi,
Here comes the commands listing from the manufacturer.
I've made some tests and it's working.
Cheers,
V.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(5,456 Views)

Hello Vloom,

I also have a project with a PR-59, could you help me and sent your drivers you programmened?

Thank you very much in advance pascal.heinen@ingeneric.com

--------------------------------
The Enrichment Center is required to remind you that you will be baked, and then there will be cake.

Message 5 of 10
(5,297 Views)
Hello Heinen,
I don't use this regulator anymore because it is not compatible with standard K or J thermocouples.
The simple joined vi returns a temperature or something... I'm sure it will not help you... sorry Smiley Sad
V.

Message Edité par vloom le 07-10-2008 09:38 AM
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(5,274 Views)
Hey, thx you for your quick reply, I will look in it soon!
--------------------------------
The Enrichment Center is required to remind you that you will be baked, and then there will be cake.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(5,269 Views)

And?

Did you look into it?

If you have a driver now, would you mind sharing it?

(I know this thread was posted a long time ago...)

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(4,270 Views)

Here you go! Try the commands from the list provided by the manufacturer! The basic commands are $W, $Q, $R0=nn.n, ...each command requires return sign. If you want to implement it as SubVI, make sure you have configure the controller accordingly. And use a delay between each of the commands! To get the temperature of the sensor, search for the echoed request "$R100?" and leave out the returns and line ends.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(3,348 Views)

Thanks for sharing.

Do you mind to upload a LV2011 version?

(meanwhile I did some work myself, but I'm always interested in the other people's point of view and solutions)

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(3,329 Views)