LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

subVI error

I try to measure the vibration of the cutting tool in CNC turning machine but when I try to run my program in the labview an error occur. The error is: ( The subVI is not executable. You must fix all errors in the subVI before this VI can run.). How can I fix it?

Thank youerror.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(866 Views)

Without seeing the VI (attach the actual VI, not a picture of it), we cannot tell you how to fix it.  If you have many VIs, and especially if you have them all as part of a LabVIEW Project file (.lvproj), you should compress the folder that contains all of them and attach the resulting .zip file.  Also, please tell us the name of the sub-VI that is generating the error.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(834 Views)

"DAQ assistant" is typically an express VI that is part of DAQmx so it looks like something is corrupt. We probably need a bit of backstory.

• Who wrote the program?
  • Are you running this in the development environment or as a standalone executable?
  • Was it ever working before?
  • What changed since the last time it worked (new LabVIEW or driver version, new computer, new configuration, new CNC machine, windows update, etc.)

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(820 Views)