LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stepping

Solved!
Go to solution

Well I know that, but how can implement different than with "for loop". It must be some way, I try to figure how 1 week but without success, so I ask for help; You suggest "for loop" now you finally see that is not applicable in my case..

Untitled.png

(394 Views)

You simply are incapable of understanding or just unwilling to make the necessary changes. The for loop is the answer. If you don't want to move the VISA Write to inside the loop, then you probably should just give up.

0 Kudos
Message 42 of 44
(388 Views)

"You simply are incapable of understanding or just unwilling to make the necessary changes. The for loop is the answer. If you don't want to move the VISA Write to inside the loop, then you probably should just give up."

OMG, but I told you, that if I move VISA into for loop, than other two cases will NOT work!!! If you don't see from picture I have case structure(3 case...) and all of three use same VISA . I even cannot copy VISA into all of three cases, because you can see I also have "concentrate strings" and some other strings which represent order for power supply(SU1, SI1....)

(384 Views)

The other cases WILL work if you copy your VISA Write into those as well. It is a trivial problem that you can solve by doing it correctly. There is nothing that will prevent it.

I'm done arguing with you over correct programming methods. If you do not want to listen to the advice given, why do you keep asking questions.

Message 44 of 44
(375 Views)