From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stepper motor

Iam trying to build a VI to control a unipolar stepper motor, and I found instruction on the NI website in the link below

http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/epd/p/id/2080

.. and also found a code online but the code is written in labview 5. here is the link for that code....http://etidweb.tamu.edu/projects/labview/stepper/vi.htm

my question is what changes will I need to make to this code so that it can work in the newer version of the labview..

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,603 Views)

All the code from the old version of labview should be applicable in the new version, except for the DAQ portion of it.  For the DAQ, you should should functions from DAQMX.  It will be better if you try to build the vi first and ask questions when you experience problems. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Kudos and Accepted as Solution are welcome!
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,597 Views)

Hi again SK, 

There also are upconvert threads that will help you convert the code if you have trouble opening the files. 

Jesse Dennis
Engineer
INTP
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,545 Views)

Hello

Iam using a labview, I have this program,,now iam using for loop.... now i have a voltage comming out of the data acquistion which is are 2V..

Iam using a DAQ assitant in the VI... Now what I want to do is I want to set the For Loop iteration based on the voltage comming from teh DATA acquisation..Like set the number of iterations in the for loop based on the voltage comming from the DAQ..

Attached is the VI that would further clarify what I want to do..

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,527 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,526 Views)