LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stateflow with model interface toolkit

I am trying to get a simple stateflow model developed in Matalb/Simulink to run on Labview using Model Interface Toolkit, but I don't get any state transitions.

The stateflow model (attached is very simple) - two states, starts in default state with output 1, when input changes to 1 the state transition to second sate with output 2.

The model complies fine, the VI runs without any errors but I don't get any change in output.

I am running the model execute in a timed loop with time period equal to the time period of the Simulink model.

Both files are attached. 

Any one have experience with this

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,324 Views)

Hi vishalmahulkar,

Typically you would use the Simulation Model Converter to convert statecharts developed with The MathWorks, Inc. Stateflow® application software into statecharts usable within the LabVIEW Statechart Module.

A few troubleshooting questions:

Have you been able to get any other external models to run in LabVIEW using the Model Interface Toolkit?

Do you see any warnings when you compile your model?

What software versions are you working with?  You may want to check to make sure everything is compatible.

The link below discusses some things to be aware of when working with the Simulation Model Converter:

http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/371894H-01/lvsimconcepts/sim_c_transwarn/

Stateflow® is a registered trademark of The MathWorks, Inc. Other product and company names listed are trademarks and trade names of their respective companies. 

Regards,
Kelly B.

National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,279 Views)

hi,I have the same problem as you. How did you solve it

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,092 Views)