LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

state chart without NI state chart module

I have read the design article on state machines in Labview in http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/tut/p/id/3024 and gone through the cannon and coin machine examples. I am attempting to build my own state machine (have the state machine diagram as well as the states of my i/o laid out, which will be attached later) without the state chart module b/c I don't think my model is complex enough to justify the purchase. However, after reading the design article, I still don't quite understand how to use the digital logic function palettes to link between each state of my state machine using the status of the inputs. Does anyone have any insight on how to get started on this as I'm still confused after going through the examples?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,557 Views)
Sorry. Didn't realize that clicking the "post message" button twice would duplicate my post (did so b/c I thought my first click didn't go through due to my internet conection problems.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,551 Views)
No problem, happens once in a while. 🙂 My post just ensures that all answers will be in the same thread. 😉
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,548 Views)