LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stand alone application(.exe) : Error 7 occurred at Open File+.vi: Open File (error: L'erreur 7 s'est produite à : Open File+.vi:Open File)

Dear group members - as i am trying to build a stand alone application , i ran into this problem : "Error 7 occurred at Open File+.vi: Open File" (L'erreur 7 s'est produite à : Open File+.vi:Open File)
when i select continue i get this error message: "Error 7 occurred at open/create/replace file in Write spreadsheet string.vi->Write To Spreadsheet File (I64).vi->Mono Com Write ini.vi->mainVI2.vi""   (  "L'erreur 7 s'est produite à : Ouvrir/Créer/Remplacer un fichier dans Write Spreadsheet String.vi->Write To Spreadsheet File (I64).vi->Mono Com Write ini.vi->mainVI2.vi" )
i didn't get what's the problem with this vi, i have no problem running my VIs Smiley Frustrated Smiley Frustrated

Can any one here help me out ? Smiley Sad
here is the project : 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,445 Views)

the second error was due to a wrong path i inseredto the mono com write. but i still have this one: "Error 7 occurred at Open File+.vi: Open File"
Possible reasons:
LABVIW: file not found. Or
NI-488: non-existent board.

any ideas pleaaaaase ?? 

i can't even figure out which file is missing Smiley Frustrated 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,403 Views)

Neither can I.  When I opened your Project, there were no VIs present on the top level.  The Build Spec refers to a Mainv12, which I finally found buried in the folder Interface 2, but when I tried to open it, there were multiple missing VIs.  I notice you have an Interface 2.llb -- is this the same as the VIs in the Interface 2 folder?  If so, try getting rid of the .llb (at least for the purpose of sharing your code in the Forum) and re-post your code.  As it stands, when I open your Project, virtually every entry is marked "Warning: has been deleted, etc."  The fact that so much is "missing" means that I can't easily see/understand MainV12, hence can't guess where the File Not Found error is arising.  Sorry.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,361 Views)
This is one of those errors that is not real helpful by itself. I recommend modifying your code such that when this error appears the path you are trying to open gets appended to the error message.

Also, you aren't doing something silly like trying to build a relative path to a non LabVIEW file by starting with the current VI's path are you?

Mike...

Certified Professional Instructor
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"... after all, He's not a tame lion..."

For help with grief and grieving.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,322 Views)