I am trying to find a way to remove staff lines from music score for further processing. I am working on OMR (optical music recognition). I am not sure if it is possible with labview but there are some similiar projects using opencv and python. but my work is based on labview. So i was wondering of i can actually use anything to get it done.
I know the steps for staves detection using C++.
1. line detection (using histogram profiling or hough transform)
2. filter the line from original image
my problem is that
1. I can use hough transform to detect line but theoritically it won't provide me with enough pixels to remove the whole staff but only a part. so I am wondering if someone has used histogram profiling to detect lines?
2. how to filter the line from original image?
3. any way to import opencv to labview? ( problem remains because i am using 64 bit system and can't call 32 bit .dll, really stuck on this one.)
Thank you so much for any suggestions and help.