LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

square graph simulation

Solved!
Go to solution

I want to have two square wave graphs in Labview as outlined below, with the graphs functioning simultaneously at the same positions for example,

for the top graph when it reaches 1 I want it to display a pattern like shown on the bottom graph until the top graph goes back down to 0. The user should be able to input a certain frequency and/or period. In addition, for the bottom graph the user should be able to input what range of amplitudes they want to go between for example between 2.5 and 6. I'm currently stuck on how to approach this problem any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Pic.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,806 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author summer_girl123

see this two image 

fallow th realted path in labview and work on it 

1.jpg22.png

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,801 Views)

Sounds like a homework assignment.  Have you had any LabVIEW instruction?  Have you viewed any LabVIEW Tutorials?  [There are a bunch listed in the upper right of the first page of the LabVIEW Forums].

Think broadly about what you want to do (don't worry right away about how to do it).  Think about whether time is a variable in your problem -- there are Time functions if you need them.

Start outlining your ideas using LabVIEW Structures (While/For Loops, Case structures, etc).  Use Shift Registers where appropriate.  Think about inputs (Controls) and outputs (Indicators).

Try out your code.  If you see a "broken" run arrow, click on it to see what errors you've made, and fix them.  Run your code -- does it do what you expect?

If your code does not work and you need help with it, post your code here -- just attach the entire VI (so we can see everything, and poke around in it).

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,798 Views)

So I got a square graph however for the following VI I want to be able to see on my graph that when I turn the Purge Control Button On I will be able to see that the line goes up and turns into a square wave and vice versa when I turn off purge control my graph will show the square wave go down and turn into a straight line. Right now what it is doing is just automatially showing a square wave when I turn my control button on. How could I go about doing this?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,738 Views)