LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

spreadsheet formatting-same sheet different tabs??

So, my only question is how do I get this to save the test to a different sheet within the same work book? Everything looks good, I should be able to drop this into the rest of my VI's as soon as I can figure out how to get it to change which sheet I want the test to save too. Very nice !!!!!

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(603 Views)
The "save tests data" can be called multiple times one after another for new tests. Each one gets saved to a new sheet, with you providing the data, headers, and sheet name. Thus, in the example VI I provided you could have another instance of the "save tests data" right after the one that's there, piping the "sheets" wire in/out of the VI. Your original test data files had column names that weren't in that main cluster so I wasn't quite sure how you were collecting all the data. Thus I only provided an example of saving one test.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15
(599 Views)

Thanks! I wish I could post the entire VI. Darn it, I had it working and did something now it stopped ~L~

I know enough to make me dangerours

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(598 Views)

I've included the snippet. In my original VI, I piped my data from the sensitivity output cluster into this. Of couse, the included VI is angry being there no data supplying this in this example.

I seemed to have lost my c:\temp\mytest.xls and nothing happens when I run this now in the original VI. What did I mess up in this included VI to cause this? It did work like a charm, BTW at one point.

Either way, thank you so much for the help. I've learned tons so far!!

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(571 Views)
never mind, I started over and got it all to work the way it was before. Telling you, I'm dangerous with this stuff ~L~
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15
(568 Views)