From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

speed up sub-vi

Hi, i have some speed issue with my program and i hope you can help me whit it. I've a main program (a virtual oscilloscope) that receive two waveform from a 2 sub-vi (a virtual function generator with front panel to control it), the function generato can make 1000 loops in 10-12 sec if i run it alone, but the oscilloscope call 2 istance of this function generator and make 10 cicle of loop in 2 sec, so as you can view the execution speed is lower. I don't expect 1000 cylce in 10 second but at least 200-300 cycle in 10 second. The sub-vi have two output 1)the waveform and 2)a boolean value. Thanks for the help 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,021 Views)

Can you post your code?

steve

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Help the forum when you get help. Click the "Solution?" icon on the reply that answers your
question. Give "Kudos" to replies that help.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,017 Views)

Please stick to your original post, where you are already getting plenty of help.

Repeating the suggestions here is a waste of time.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,988 Views)